Senior/Staff Engineer - Test Developer
Uhnder is revolutionizing the world of automotive and industrial sensing with cutting-edge 4D digital radar technology. Since 2015, we have been on a mission to create the most advanced radar sensors for safe and automated mobility of both people and goods. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has expanded its reach to several locations worldwide, including the US, Canada, Germany, India, and China. Our company boasts an incredibly talented team of engineers, whose innovative and forward-thinking approach continues to drive our success as a trailblazingp in the field of radar.
Uhnder’s innovative radar-on-chip and sensor modules, powered by Digital Code Modulation technology, provide the most advanced level of digital perception available for ADAS and AVs. Unlike traditional analog radar, cameras, and even the human eye, Uhnder’s digital imaging radar can detect objects using the highest resolution and contrast available, improving sensing in challenging ambient or poor weather conditions, such as in rain, snow, dust, fog, or bright sun glare.
Work for a groundbreaking company that is revolutionizing sensing in the automotive industry. As one of the hottestps in the field, Uhnder is leading the charge with its cutting-edge 4D imaging radar-on-chip technology.
Uhnder India is looking for a Senior Test developer, who will be joining a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
Senior/Staff Engineer - Test Developer
As a Software Test developer, you will collaborate with other test and development team members to build and qualify world-class products. You will need to quickly develop domain expertise (SME) knowledge on the state-of-the-art Sensor technology. One should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and should have ability to translate organizational goals to QA work.
What you will do:
- Work on Test development and validation role.
- Design and setup HIL configuration and perform deployment of complete stack, Automate the process.
- Design, Code, Debug and maintain testcases, authoring elegant scripts using python, execute complete test suites for Sensor validation, Software testing and automate them.
- Define and develop comprehensive test strategies and test procedures based on functional safety and test design specifications.
- Execute testcases and file bugs, provide detailed triage/technical analysis of the bugs filed and prioritize the issue and drive the action, publish weekly status report.
- Well verse in using Git, P4, Confluence; Use agile scrum tools like Jira, Jama for feature status update.
- Apply excellent analytical attitude and seek problem resolution in quick time collaborating with peers.
- Should be confident to take up good technical presentations and suggest for continuous test improvement.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS degree in computer science/electronics engineering.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in Embedded Software Validation preferably in the field of Autonomous Vehicle/ADAS and/or Robotics domain.
- Experience in Autonomous System testing, Hardware-in-Loop (HIL) Simulation tests
- Very good in python programming.
- Experience with Gitlab/GitHub, Jira, Jama requirement analysis tools
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of Linux & AutoSAR.
- Good Experience in system performance KPI automation & benchmark result tracking.
- Good Knowledge on Functional Safety, ASPICE audit process will be plus.
- Excellent data analysis skills and pragmatic, inspiring, demonstrated ability in solving complex issues involving multiple software or hardware components.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
If you are passionate, hardworking, and want to be part of a company that is pushing the boundaries of radar sensing in the automotive industry, then Uhnder is the place for you. Join us in our mission to make a real difference in vehicle and road safety around the world.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better