Senior Lab Technician
Uhnder is revolutionizing the world of automotive and industrial sensing with cutting-edge 4D digital radar technology. Since 2015, we have been on a mission to create the most advanced radar sensors for safe and automated mobility of both people and goods. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has expanded its reach to several locations worldwide, including the US, Canada, Germany, India, and China. Our company boasts an incredibly talented team of engineers, whose innovative and forward-thinking approach continues to drive our success as a trailblazingp in the field of radar.
Uhnder’s innovative radar-on-chip and sensor modules, powered by Digital Code Modulation technology, provide the most advanced level of digital perception available for ADAS and AVs. Unlike traditional analog radar, cameras, and even the human eye, Uhnder’s digital imaging radar can detect objects using the highest resolution and contrast available, improving sensing in challenging ambient or poor weather conditions, such as in rain, snow, dust, fog, or bright sun glare.
Work for a groundbreaking company that is revolutionizing sensing in the automotive industry. As one of the hottestps in the field, Uhnder is leading the charge with its cutting-edge 4D imaging radar-on-chip technology.
Uhnder India is looking for a Senior Lab Technician, who will be joining a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
Senior Lab Technician
What you will do:
- Prototyping and debugging circuits and mechanical systems.
- Managing equipment calibration through outside vendors
- Setup and maintenance of lab facilities
- Radar module assembly and testing
- Chip / IC testing
- Production recordkeeping, database management
- Part and equipment procurement
- Logistics coordination of builds and deployments
- Mentorship of younger technicians and contractors
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics or equivalent with minimum 7 years of electronics or research laboratory experience
- Expert surface mount soldering and rework skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of standard electronics lab equipment usage, maintenance, and repair
- Comfortable reading schematics and PCB layouts as part of board debugging and modification
- Proven track record as a self-starter, capable of independent work
- Experience in semiconductor companies in IC validation or wireless testing is a plus
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Jira, Confluence, Linux preferred)
- Python programming experience a plus
- Light mechanical prototyping skills
If you are passionate, hardworking, and want to be part of a company that is pushing the boundaries of radar sensing in the automotive industry, then Uhnder is the place for you. Join us in our mission to make a real difference in vehicle and road safety around the world.
Challenge Convention - Stay Scrappy - Decide through Data - Protect Promises - Be Better