Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist I
Legal, Quality Assurance
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but an outstanding individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamThe APAC COE team believes in a #GoGetIt approach. Our successes are attributed to our people who are steadfast to help others in any way they can. We handle critical concerns from safety to issues and make sure that the resolution matters to the customer - making each member an eventual promoter of Uber. The right time is always “now” when joining Uber and the COE; it has always been moving towards greater heights as we support a lot of markets - allowing you to learn every single day. About The RoleThe candidate is responsible for identifying gaps in support and customer experience. How? By supervising task completion to maintain business flow; supervising support responses to ensure the accurate mechanics are followed; support is offered by providing resolution to the rider or driver's issue; dissatisfaction reasons are identified; and by identifying strengths and weaknesses of individual performers. Your Impact In Role
- Work on the following four factors: relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Independent decision-making & ready to work in a daring and target-based environment.
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities for the day by the achievement of targets on a monthly basis.
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes
- A bachelor's degree from any field is preferred
- Work experience in customer-centric industries is helpful. Extensive experience taking care of different markets (countries) and having a good understanding of cultural differences is preferred
- Clear communication: You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate useful insights
- Exploration: The ability to self-serve, investigate, and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. A Self-starter demeanor is a must!
- Attention to detail with swift execution: We need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills, Excel skills, and ability to make independent decisions
- Uber credits: Receive credits for Rides plus a discount. Credits are refreshed monthly and expire at the end of the month if not used.
- Wellbeing reimbursement: Receive a well-being stipend for your physical and mental well-being, from gym memberships to fitness wearables.
- Executive Health Check: One-time annual Health Screening Service via Apollo 24/7
- Paid Parental Leave: Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (18 weeks full pay) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement).
- Transport Support: Employees working in the night shift are provided with office transport. An escort is provided in case the first pick-up or the last drop is a woman employee.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?