Lead Product Manager, Delivery and Mobility Ads - Display
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
About The RoleUber Advertising’s vision is to offer the most marketplace-centric advertising to connect Uber's platform users (eaters, riders, and earners) with advertisers. The Uber Ads team is a highly entrepreneurial fast paced team that has delivered outstanding outcomes. What The Candidate Will Do
- Set the overall vision for our non-endemic ad business, including setting a vision for types of ads, user and advertiser objectives, and platform outcomes. Identify near- and long-term initiatives to build your product roadmap.
- Lead the execution of a non-endemic ad strategy, spanning display and performance ads. Manage complex cross-functional dependencies. Iterate, Implement, and deliver on the overall strategy
- Proven experience in product management, design, or related fields
- Customer empathy- Think about the "why" before the "what". You are passionate about always making the user experience positive and unwilling to allow product challenges to impact users negatively
- Use data to align teams and drive strategic decisions. You always get the data you need and distill it into insightful stories.
- Technical Background Preferred (CS degree / or software engineering data science experience
- Experience being on the ad publisher side, including experience deploying Google Ads Manager.
- Entrepreneurial experience - either your own startup or working in a high-quality startup would be a bonus
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?