Field Sales Representative, UberEats
Sales & Business Development
Frankfurt, Germany · Germany
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
About UberAt Uber we’re reimagining the way the world moves for the better and we’re changing the way people think about transportation. That means being bold in our decisions and building for something bigger. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.For our UberEats app Germany specifically is a massive market where millions of customers and partners are underserved with only one major player, and it represents a multi-billion dollar greenfield opportunity for us to gain. And the strategic value of Germany is becoming increasingly more important as the top global food delivery players look to go for.Thanks to this growth we’re hiring a big group of fixed term Sales talents for both our Launch & Expansion team, as well as our Territory Sales Teams.We pride ourselves on the outstanding team we’ve built. The driver behind all of our growth, our ambitious and innovative brand, and the groundbreaking technology we bring to life is the people that make Uber, #OneUber! About The RoleAs a Field Sales Representative, you'll have the opportunity to build strong relationships with Germany's best independent restaurants as well as chains and to have a big impact on the restaurant selection on UberEats. We are looking for someone who is ready to start fast and knows where the best eateries are, is passionate about food and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnership. Your primary focus will be bringing on new top restaurants and using your pitching, negotiating and driving internal processes to set up our clients for success. Responsibilities
- Close deals with Restaurant Partners in your market by owning the entire end-to-end sales process.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products and projects.
- Help craft and redesign processes to ensure UberEats can move quickly and succeed at large scale.
- Own the restaurant selection in your area.
- Confidence in building great relationships with partners & ability to win new business over the phone
- Relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- A people person, you love talking to people and getting them excited
- Ability to stay poised and organized in a fast-paced work environment
- You’ve already gained 2+ years Sales experience (tech/non-tech, retail, tourism)
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Experience in sourcing, negotiating and driving contracts to closure.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?