Safety Investigations Specialist (Romanian Speaker), Krakow - Uber
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
About The TeamThe Incident Response Team handles safety concerns that come up on the Uber platform. The team works and manages all complex and critical incidents of this nature. With safety as our top priority, the team is looking for individuals who can contribute to this by helping our clients involved in a safety incident.What you'll do
- You will work efficiently and optimally through our most critical incidents to drive top results in customer service, accuracy and timely case resolution.
- You will work closely with our top internal customers - Communications, Trust & Safety, Insurance and Legal - to coordinate and facilitate case resolution according to support logic for high severity incidents while balancing external customer service, communications, expectations and demands!
- Handle a high volume caseload of Safety incidents
- Provide thorough and detailed documentation of the investigation
- Maintain excellent interpersonal skills and integrity while delivering outstanding customer service
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate high severity incident types
- Learn and master multiple knowledge base and contact management systems
- 6 months experience in customer support preferred
- Fluent Romanian language skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Compassion and understanding of both riders, eaters and earners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for creative solutions. You enjoy testing different support strategies and supervising the results.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You accept change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, chipping in to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?