Enterprise Account Executive, Uber for Business
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
About The RoleWould you like to work on a global scale to grow Uber's business through the addition of new customers? As part of the Sales team, you be supported by the Country Manager and lead the full-cycle sale to a cohort of the world's largest companies. Owning the inbound lead process as well as sourcing and qualifying new companies that would be a great fit for Uber products. You will partner and connect with the following teams Marketing, Sales Operations, and Regional Rides teams. What You'll Do
- Drive revenue generation through prospecting, qualifying, and closing new businesses.
- Construct, forecast, and run your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Build a sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing team
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email, and in-person meetings
- Develop positive relationships with key clients that will generate revenue as new features go-to-market
- Wear multiple hats: sales strategy, lead generation, sales rep, and account manager
- Identify prospect needs, understand business drivers behind requests, and explain the Uber value proposition
- Minimum 5 years of B2B sales experience with Enterprise Organisations, in a SaaS environment.
- Proven track record of growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Strong use of insights and data-based decision-making to inform the sales process
- Ability problem solve, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organization
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?