Account Representative - New Orleans
Sales & Business Development
New Orleans, LA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
About The RoleThe Account Representative role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of merchants that work with Uber Eats.We are looking for someone who is natural at selling and knows where the best eats are around town, passionate about food and Uber, and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. The primary focus will be bringing on new small-and-medium sized restaurants to our platform and then help them grow! You will use your skills in cold-calling, e-mailing, texting and some in-person visits to set up our partnerships for success. What You'll Do
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with merchants in your territory.
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong, working relationship with our merchants, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly targets.
- Partner with our Operations and Account Managers to smoothly activate the best merchants for on-going success while you go after the next new opportunity.
- Help us identify and build best practices.
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners.
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats' mission, brand, and product.
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings.
- 1 year of experience in sales, account management, operations or relatable field
- A desire to grow in sales, sales operations, account management, or similar functions
- Willingness to learn and to be coachable
- Must be diligent, a hard-worker and only willing to accept the best for yourself and your customers.
- Must be located in either New Orleans or surrounding areas
- Hungry & curious
- Not willing to be second place - EVER!
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?