Head of Business Development, Taiwan
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamThe BD team works on some of the biggest and most impactful charters at Uber including Consumer, Membership, Payments, Travel, Supply and Sustainability partnerships. We are at the core of the business strategy, giving you the chance to work with global and cross functional stakeholders. APAC is one of the highest growth markets for Uber globally, and will remain so in the years to come.As a BD team member, you will #SeetheForestandtheTrees by understanding the big picture of partner selection, the strategic importance of a deal and the impact it will drive for Uber and the partner. About The RoleThis is a unique opportunity to be a member of the Uber Business Development Organization. As Head of Business Development for Taiwan, you'll have the opportunity to shape and deliver a plan to scale usage of the Uber platform (mobility and delivery) among hundreds of millions of consumers in the region.Your responsibilities will include leading the Business Development team for Taiwan and driving the necessary business relationships at the C-level to establish partnerships that (1) accelerate growth of Uber users; (2) increase supply available on the Uber platform, (3) increase Uber's profitability and (4) accelerate Uber's platform strategy You will serve as a key member of the Uber Business Development team in helping to drive the overall plan in the region Your Impact In Role
- Set a strategic business development plan for Taiwan target markets and ensure it's in line with the overall Uber strategic direction
- Execute on Uber's top partnership opportunities in Taiwan, working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product, engineering, operations, legal, etc.).
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach and effectively communicate the specific value proposition for the partner's business and use case
- Prepare and give business reviews to Uber senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to increasing adoption of Uber by riders and driver-partners
- Experience of managing deals and teams ideally in Taiwan.
- Experience with building, maintaining and leveraging C-level relationships at partner companies
- Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multifaceted deals
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with internal, cross-functional teams as well as external organizations
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?