A new space race has begun. True Anomaly seeks those with the talent and ambition to build innovative technology that solves the next generation of engineering, manufacturing, and operational challenges for space security and sustainability.
The peaceful use of space is essential for continued prosperity on Earth—from communications and finance to navigation and logistics. True Anomaly builds innovative technology at the intersection of spacecraft, software, and AI to enhance the capabilities of the U.S., its allies, and commercial partners. We safeguard global security by ensuring space access and sustainability for all.
- Be the offset. We create asymmetric advantages with creativity and ingenuity
- What would it take? We challenge assumptions to deliver ambitious results
- It’s the people. Our team is our competitive advantage and we are better together
As an Executive Assistant supporting members of the Executive Leadership Team, you exhibit a polished, professional, and service-oriented demeanor, balanced with a directive confidence that assists in moving projects forward to completion. You will be an integral part of the Leadership Support Team and interface with leaders and employees across True Anomaly. You will serve as a point of contact for customers, vendors, and external executives. Your ability to juggle multiple critical requests autonomously and effectively, own important projects and deconflict competing priorities makes you an important part of the Executive Team’s success.
This role will support the Chief Strategy Officer and the Chief Revenue Officer. The hiring manager for this role is the Sr. EA to ELT, Candice Bozarth.
Candidates with prior experience supporting a Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Product Officer, or Chief Business Development Officer will be prioritized for screening. A plus if you also have start-up experience.
- Proactively support members of the executive team based out of Denver, CO.
- Provide extensive calendar support requiring prioritization of multiple calendars with effective communication across various stakeholders throughout the company.
- Collaborate with peers and ensure alignment on key business meetings.
- Assist with special projects as needed while exercising sound judgement and extending beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing priorities.
- Track action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability.
- Manage all travel logistics and associated expenses and be ready to handle last-minute changes.
- Schedule, plan, and execute quarterly offsites and team events in partnership with the People team.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in your executives internal and external network.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of administrative experience supporting C-suite executives in a corporate environment with an additional 3-5 years assorted administrative experience.
- Start-up, technology, aerospace or defense experience is highly valued.
- Superb written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem solver with excellent business acumen and proven organizational skills.
- Aptitude for working in collaborative team environments with a focus on maturity, proactive communications, relationship building skills and resiliency.
- Approachable style and ability to effectively and professionally interface with senior executives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Proven experience in working with multiple people and balancing priorities, while delivering on high quality results and follow through.
- Curiosity and a desire to understand the company goals. Ability to handle constant change.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Base Salary: $100-115,000
- Equity + Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA/HSA options, PTO and paid holidays, 401K, Parental Leave
- Work Location—Required to be in office 4-5 days a week. Company is headquartered in Centennial, CO. Relocation possible for the right candidate.
- Work environment—the work environment; temperature, noise level, inside or outside, or other factors that will affect the person's working conditions while performing the job.
- Physical demands—the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving.
This position will be open until it is successfully filled. To submit your application, please follow the directions below. #LI-Onsite #LI-DNI
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
We value diversity of experience, knowledge, backgrounds and perspectives and harness these qualities to create extraordinary impact. True Anomaly is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.