A new space race has begun. True Anomaly seeks those with the talent and ambition to build innovative technology that solves the next generation of engineering, manufacturing, and operational challenges for space security and sustainability.
The peaceful use of space is essential for continued prosperity on Earth—from communications and finance to navigation and logistics. True Anomaly builds innovative technology at the intersection of spacecraft, software, and AI to enhance the capabilities of the U.S., its allies, and commercial partners. We safeguard global security by ensuring space access and sustainability for all.
- Be the offset. We create asymmetric advantages with creativity and ingenuity
- What would it take? We challenge assumptions to deliver ambitious results
- It’s the people. Our team is our competitive advantage and we are better together
As the FP&A Manager at True Anomaly, you will report to the Head of Finance and be a trusted partner to design, build, scale and manage the FP&A function from the ground up. You will formulate processes, implement systems, and build and train a team to execute at scale.
- Developing models and performing bottoms-up annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, and monthly reporting
- Partner with Head of Finance and CFO in Financial decision-making process by providing financial analysis, scenario modeling and engaging in and influencing strategic initiatives and business planning
- Support pricing and costing efforts, managing overhead rates, in partnership with Business Development and our Program Management Office
- Produce insights and analysis that help facilitate the business and operational direction of the Company
- Drive reporting, analytics, and interpretation of financial information for distribution to senior management and executive leadership
- Drive optimization across manufacturing, inventory, and cost through financial analysis. Frequently interact with software and manufacturing stakeholders within the organization, including department heads, through data intake and output
- Partner with accounting and purchasing teams, serve as a liaison between functions, and support the accuracy and timeliness of accounting and finance systems and data
- Manage or provide support for ad hoc requests from internal and external stakeholders
- 6-10 years of FP&A experience in a technology or manufacturing company
- Strong preference to FP&A experience within government contracting/accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of GAAP, operational, and cost accounting fundamentals
- Strong understanding of FP&A software suite (e.g.: ERP, EPM, MRP)
- Strategic thinker combining business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate across different organizational functions spanning individual contributors, Directors, and Executive Leadership
- Proficiency across Microsoft Office application suite
- Base Salary: $115,000-170,000
- Equity + Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA/HSA options, PTO, and paid holidays, 401K, Parental Leave
- Work Location—We observe a hybrid work environment and expect three days per week in the office at the Company's Denver, CO headquarters.
This position will be open until it is successfully filled. To submit your application, please follow the directions below. #LI-DNI
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
We value diversity of experience, knowledge, backgrounds and perspectives and harness these qualities to create extraordinary impact. True Anomaly is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.