Supply Chain Analyst
A new space race has begun. True Anomaly seeks those with the talent and ambition to build innovative technology that solves the next generation of engineering, manufacturing, and operational challenges for space security and sustainability.
The peaceful use of space is essential for continued prosperity on Earth—from communications and finance to navigation and logistics. True Anomaly builds innovative technology at the intersection of spacecraft, software, and AI to enhance the capabilities of the U.S., its allies, and commercial partners. We safeguard global security by ensuring space access and sustainability for all.
- Be the offset. We create asymmetric advantages with creativity and ingenuity
- What would it take? We challenge assumptions to deliver ambitious results
- It’s the people. Our team is our competitive advantage and we are better together
As a Sub-Contract Manager at True Anomaly, you will play a crucial role in optimizing our supply chain operations to support our mission of advancing space technology. Your responsibilities will include managing sub-contractors, identifying schedule and technical deficiencies, and ensuring product is delivered on-time and on-budget. You will work closely with various departments to ensure a seamless flow of information and materials and support the development of innovative space technology.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize supply chain processes, including procurement, logistics, sparing and inventory management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive approach to sub-contract
- Monitor supplier performance and develop relationships with key suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery of materials.
- Manage statement of work (SOW), procurement control documents (PCD’s) and adjudicate issues as they arise.
- Communicate between Engineering, Business and sub-contractors to ensure continuity across procurements.
- Implement and oversee receiving inspections, collections of end-item-data packages ensuring contractual obligations are met.
- Prepare and present reports on supply chain performance to management.
- Works with program management to maintain production schedules.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in sub-contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in Aerospace sub-contract management, logistics, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in software such as word, Adobe, excel.
- Knowledge of contract management for commercial and government requirements.
- Experience with PO’s, invoices, international customs, contract terms, SOW’s and procurement control documents.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Passion for space technology and commitment to advancing global security and sustainability.
- Base Salary: $100,000-$120,000
- Equity + Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, HRA/HSA options, PTO and paid holidays, 401K, Parental Leave
- Ability to maintain or obtain TS//SCI clearance
- Work Location: this role will be fully onsite at our GravityWorks factory in Centennial, CO
- Work environment is in a standard office, working at a desk or in a production factory.
- Physical demands may include frequent standing, sitting, walking, bending, and lifting or carrying items up to 20lbs.
This position will be open until it is successfully filled. To submit your application, please follow the directions below. #LI-Onsite
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
We value diversity of experience, knowledge, backgrounds and perspectives and harness these qualities to create extraordinary impact. True Anomaly is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.