Sr. Sport Designer
Savage X Fenty
Savage X Fenty is currently looking for a Sr. Designer for Women’s Sport.
Under the direction of the Chief Design Officer, the Sr. Designer is responsible for the creation and handling of the Women’s Sport Designs, Fitting, management of CAD Designer and oversight of all styles in the Women’s Sport Category as well as the maintaining Women’s Intimates Core Reorders, seasonal colors and prints.
What you will do:
- Concept and manage all designs for the Women’s Sport category
- Knowledge of garment construction is a must, particularly in the area of Sports Bras.
- Attend all scheduled design meetings and Fittings on-time and fully prepared. Be able to manage workload and prioritize.
- Create moodboards, concepts, illustrate ideas and bring them to life
- Manage Women’s Intimates core Reorders, seasonal colors and prints
- Work closely with R&D team on fabric and innovation concepts, print and graphic team on seasonal developments and Merch counterparts on achieving IMU targets while maintaining design integrity.
- Adhere to Global Calendar deadlines and expectations through each milestone point. Collaborate with cross functional teams on an effective workflow to achieve deadlines. Time management is crucial.
- Well-versed in PLM systems. Ensure meticulous management of all styles in Centric PLM
- Manage CAD designer direct report workflow, process and deadlines
- Follow through with accuracy and thoroughness on designs, ensuring quality and consistency as it relates to fit, fabric and construction of approved design direction. Proactively communicate pertinent changes and updates where necessary.
- Actively participate to the creation of design boards and binders for Design presentation
- Take initiative to streamline and innovate processes to help make workflow more efficient
- Contribute positively to team dynamic, a team player who is also a solution driver and efficiency advocate.
What you can bring:
- 7+ years of Design experience with strong technical knowledge
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Centric PLM is a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A team player, you contribute positively to team dynamic, cultivate passion and productivity. You are solutions driven and an efficiency advocate as well as having an all-hands-on deck mentality
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- BFA/ BA in Fashion Design.
Where We Are:
This role will be based in our El Segundo Headquarters on a hybrid schedule
Compensation, Benefits & Perks (Total Rewards)
At Savage X Fenty, we believe work and life should fit together! We continue to build a culture of flexibility to empower you to do your best and put yourself first. Our Total Rewards Program rewards employees for their hard work, supporting their health, well-being, families, and ultimately their life journey.
Total Rewards at Savage X Fenty include:
- Hybrid Work Schedule*
- Discretionary Paid Time Off*
- Summer Fridays
- Healthcare Plans
- Calm App Subscription
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Equity Incentive Plan
- And More
*Varied for retail and fulfillment roles
The annual base salary range for this position is from $120,000 - $132,000. Offers to candidates are expected to fall within this range and will depend on the scope and complexity of the role, work experience, subject matter expertise, work location and other relevant factors.
Savage X Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Savage X Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Savage X Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.