Savage X Fenty
Savage X Fenty is currently looking for a Colorist
How Do You Fit In?
The Colorist will be responsible for maintaining color quality and aesthetic. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of textiles, color, and prints. They should be extremely organized while able to prioritize and meet deadlines. The Colorist will join a fast-paced team with passionate and energetic individuals working together to continue to grow and strengthen the Savage X Fenty brand. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, detail oriented, and passionate while maintaining positive working relationship with all cross-functional departments.
This position will report to the Senior Product Developer – Savage X Fenty
What You Will Do:
- Point person to visually approve all lab dips, bulk and trim cards for multiple fabrications and product types from multiple vendors.
- Partner with design team to request all seasonal color standards.
- Initiate lab dip and strike offs for all raw materials.
- Manage approval dates and status to color status charts, input in all color comments
- Communicate with factories on a daily basis
- Keep color standard library by season organized and up to date
- Create folders, organize and maintain all of the submits for all seasons
- Confirm all color name and color numbers are consistent across all charts
- Send packages with color standards, lab dip or trim cards as needed
- Order and maintain up to date pantone
What You Can Bring:
- 5+ years experience in print and color development.
- Expertise in textile printing industry, including print techniques and repeat patterns.
- Able to advise Design and CAD Team on limitations for color, print and various techniques (Foil, Silicone Print) on fabrics before they are passed to Mill and Vendors.
- Ability to communicate and troubleshoot with Mills and Factories on developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in textile design or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of dyeing and printing techniques on Lace and Embroidery.
- Detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior score on the Muncell 100-hue color test and strong knowledge of light booth and settings.
- Able to create and update the Standard Operation Procedure Manual.
Where We Are:
This role will be based in our El Segundo Headquarters on a hybrid schedule
Compensation, Benefits & Perks (Total Rewards)
At Savage X Fenty, we believe work and life should fit together! We continue to build a culture of flexibility to empower you to do your best and put yourself first. Our Total Rewards Program rewards employees for their hard work, supporting their health, well-being, families, and ultimately their life journey.
Total Rewards at Savage X Fenty include:
- Hybrid Work Schedule*
- Discretionary Paid Time Off*
- Summer Fridays
- Healthcare Plans
- Calm App Subscription
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Equity Incentive Plan
- And More
*Varied for retail and fulfillment roles
The annual base salary range for this position is from $64,800-85,000. Offers to candidates are expected to fall within this range and will depend on the scope and complexity of the role, work experience, subject matter expertise, work location and other relevant factors.
Savage X Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Savage X Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Savage X Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.