Principal Product Manager
Savage X Fenty
Savage X Fenty is looking for a Principal Product Manager.
How do you fit in:
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be responsible for showcasing excellence in the Product Management process whilst focusing on using that excellence to deliver a range of key initiatives across the business. You will partner with our cross-functional team members (including Marketing, Business Development, Merchandising, Apparel Design, and Engineering to name a few) to define and deliver core e-commerce strategies for all user-facing features. You will be responsible for bringing ideas to life and upholding an exceptional site experience for our members. This opportunity is best suited for someone who can work in a highly dynamic environment to deliver impactful new features.
This position will report to the VP of Product Management
What you can bring:
- 6+ years of professional experience in a product management capacity with a software development company or start-up
- Deep knowledge of the way consumers shop online, with 4+ years exposure to ecommerce being a plus
- Experience building roadmaps for large consumer-facing products
- Enthusiasm for data-driven decision-making and proficiency in aggressive A/B testing environments
- Strong rapport with software engineers and a deep understanding of the full software-development lifecycle (agile experience a plus)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, VWO, Jira, Confluence, and/or similar analytic tools, testing platforms, and tracking tools
What you will work on:
- Understand the Savage X Fenty’s business and growth strategy and tie it into your product strategy
- Showcase your Product Management skillset to help transform the Product function into a high performing team that delivers quality always.
- Manage the full product life cycle of web and mobile products, focusing on increased conversion,easy shopping and innovation, revenue growth, profitability, customer satisfaction, attrition, and retention.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders across teams from many different areas of the business to define market opportunities and user needs.
- Write detailed requirements, draft user flows, communicate project scope effectively, and manage products through development, QA, UA Testing, and Launch
- Partner with our UX, Market Research and Data Analytics teams to understand the needs and expectations of our growing customer base, identifying new opportunities and points of friction
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to research, define and detail market and user specific needs and requirements
- Drive user-centered product development and validate ideas and concepts through user and stakeholder feedback. Also setup and run AB tests to determine winning variants
- Manage the product development process including prioritization, communication and testing in an agile way. Also manage the weekly release schedule to launch new features in a timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with counterparts in Product Management, Software Development as well as teams like Marketing, Merchandise and Member Services
Where we are:
- This role will be based in our company headquarters in El Segundo, CA
Compensation, Benefits & Perks (Total Rewards)
At Savage X Fenty, we believe work and life should fit together! We continue to build a culture of flexibility to empower you to do your best and put yourself first. Our Total Rewards Program rewards employees for their hard work, supporting their health, well-being, families, and ultimately their life journey.
Total Rewards At Savage X Fenty Include
- Hybrid Work Schedule*
- Unlimited Paid Time Off*
- Summer Fridays
- Healthcare Plans
- Calm App Subscription
- Employee Discounts
- 401K Plan
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Equity Incentive Plan
- And More
The annual base salary range for this position is from $148,500-181,500. Offers to candidates are expected to fall within this range and will depend on the scope and complexity of the role, work experience, subject matter expertise, work location and other relevant factors.
Savage X Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At Savage X Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. Savage X Inc. will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.