Associate Creative Director / Creative Director, Performance Marketing
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build...
We’re seeking curious, growth minded thinkers to help shape our vision, structures and systems; playing a key-role as we launch into our ambitious future. If you’re invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world — we’d love to have you apply.
About the team + role
Robinhood is hiring an Associate Creative Director or Creative Director for Performance Marketing to join our team. As a key member of the Creative team, you will be responsible for driving development and execution of acquisition strategies for the business across numerous marketing channels, paid and owned. We’re looking for a data-driven creative leader to spearhead this rapidly growing area. The person in this role should be a natural collaborator, with a proficiency in brainstorming and testing ideas grounded in data insights in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, fluid environment. This role sits on the Creative team and reports to the Head of Creative.
The role is located in the office location(s) listed on this job description which will align with our in-office working environment. Please connect with your recruiter for more information regarding our in-office philosophy and expectations.
What you’ll do
- Partner with our growth marketing team to ideate and optimize campaigns for revenue generating initiatives
- Build a pipeline of fresh ad creatives including everything from static ads through live-action / short-form video for the Growth team to test regularly
- Lead and manage a dedicated creative team to effectively execute hard-working creative concept ideas
- Conduct creative analysis with key stakeholders highlighting test learnings and campaign performance.
- Continually iterate on our strategy, messaging, and narratives in line with our brand guidelines
- Serve as a cross-functional partner working directly with Growth, Product, Data Science, etc. and applying those insights to the Marketing strategy to unlock new testing opportunities and audiences
- Manage external agencies where needed to oversee outsourced creative development
What you bring
- 3-5 years of experience in a lead level in either a creative-focused agency or in-house at a leading brand, executing projects independently
- Experience managing end-to-end creative development for advertising assets, with ability to effectively communicate creative concept ideas to designers and writers
- Solid understanding of consumer behavior and digital marketing trends across social media and CRM
- Knowledge of performance metrics and experience working with analytics platforms to understand customer data, performance digital marketing analytics, customer segmentation, and testing/optimization techniques.
- Proven success in developing campaigns across all established and emerging ad platforms including Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, YouTube, CTV, Email, and Landing Pages
- Strategic in defining and meeting the performance marketing data-driven targets, goals, and objectives, with the knowledge of when to course-correct in an agile and effective manner
What we offer
- Market competitive and pay equity-focused compensation structure
- 100% paid health insurance for employees with 90% coverage for dependents
- Annual lifestyle wallet for personal wellness, learning and development, and more!
- Lifetime maximum benefit for family forming and fertility benefits
- Dedicated mental health support for employees and eligible dependents
- Generous time away including company holidays, paid time off, sick time, parental leave, and more!
- Lively office environment with catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and geo-specific commuter benefits
Base pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include education, training, experience, location, business needs, or market demands. You can view comp zones for our US office locations in the table below. For other locations not listed, compensation can be discussed with your recruiter during the interview process.
Office locations (by comp zone)
US Zone 1: Menlo Park, CA; New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Washington, D.C.
US Zone 2: Denver, CO; Westlake (Dallas), TX; Chicago, IL
US Zone 3: Lake Mary, FL
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.