Production Designer [Part-Time, Seasonal]
At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
As a Seasonal Production Designer for quip’s Marketing / Brand Design teams, you’ll work hand-in-glove with the quip Art Directors, Design, and Copy Teams to finalize campaign work for final production / execution, ensuring we execute at a premium digital quality and best practices.
You will work closely with the Creative Leads for Brand Design to provide day-to-day creative support for core asset creation. This will include prepping production ready files in support of digital display ads, and delivery of assets at the teams’ specifications for various channels of use for paid media (Like Google Display, Facebook, Instagram, and more).
Hourly Rate: $35 per hour
Weekly Commitment: ~20-30 hours per week, this will vary over the course of the contract
Contract Term: ~3 months
This range represents the anticipated hourly rate for this position. We carefully assess and consider several factors with each candidate, including location, role-related knowledge, experience and skills. Compensation may vary based on these considerations.
- Use of knowledge around composition and other design elements to create digital media that lives across various platforms and channels
- Implement and manage a flexible post production process to help support the high demand of asset needs of the marketing team
- Support designers and art directors on final file preparation (We work mostly across AI, PS, and Figma)
- Ideally a solid understanding of motion (i.e. GIFs)
- Work with the Creative Producers finalize asset delivery to our internal marketing team
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role or in graphic design or digital asset production environments
- Experience as part of a Creative Studio / Agency, or in-house Creative team
- Strong understanding of color, typography, composition and digital asset production processes
- Demonstrated track record of partnering with various stakeholders for a successful delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in design, preferred but not required
- You'll be working in a high energy environment, helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- Remote work. You can work wherever you want – by the beach, in the city or in a cabin in the woods (just as long as there is strong wifi)!
- The potential to become a go-to creative partner with the quip Design team with a steady stream of interesting creative work
- Flexible working hours as long as communication can occur as needed M-F, 10AM - 6PM EST (general quip office hours)
- Get to know, work alongside, and grow with a group of passionate creative’s based at quip headquarters in the heart of DUMBO, Brooklyn — and with some team members remotely
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
quip is a modern oral health company launched in 2015 that provides thoughtfully designed personal oral care products and professional dental care services through a digital platform that makes oral care more simple, accessible, and enjoyable. The current personal care offerings include a wide selection of American Dental Association accepted (ADA seal) adult and kid electric toothbrushes, smart brushes, refillable floss pick and string, refillable mouthwash and gum, all kept fresh with a refill delivery service. quip’s professional platform, which is behind quip Aligners and quipcare, is part of the company's future vision to connect personal care, oral health monitoring and professional care in one digital oral care companion app that helps access and manage all your oral care needs and guide and incentivize good oral health habits.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.