Chicago, IL (West Loop): Aesthetic Coordinator
Ever/Body is a haven for high-performance beauty services founded around the mission to thoughtfully support every body along their individual beauty journey. We offer a curated collection of clinically-tested face, body, and hair treatments, delivered with gracious hospitality by our team of expert providers. Through a highly personalized, elevated, and seamless experience, we help our clients look and feel their best every day. We are looking for entrepreneurial hospitality specialists and brand ambassadors who thrive in a fast-paced environment while being highly empathetic. If you’re engaging, personable, and adaptable with a positive attitude, high energy, and passion for process, we’d love to meet you!.
More about this role
It’s all about our clients and that’s where you come in.
We are seeking individuals who possess a natural desire for helping and serving others. As an Aesthetic Coordinator, you will greet and provide friendly, warm, and enthusiastic service to everyone who walks through our door. The Ever/Body way is all about taking your authentic passion for health, aesthetics and wellness and projecting that into making a client feel knowledgeable, confident and safe.
You will be our client’s first and last impression.
- Act as a host and owner of the Ever/Body Client Experience
- Deliver gracious hospitality and ensure a smooth and successful check-in and check-out process
- Assist clients with pre-appointment documents
- Schedule, maximize and coordinate appointments
- Provide support to the Provider team with equipment and treatment rooms
- Work hand in hand with the Sales and Provider teams to answer and optimize any client needs
- Participate in daily operations activities such as: electronic record keeping, inventory, ordering front office supplies, restocking, and maintaining brand cleanliness standards
- Administrative duties include but are not limited to: maintaining calendars, record-keeping, sorting mail and managing deliveries
- Manage office email and phone communications to clients including: answering client queries, appt. requests
- Sell packages, retail products, and take payments
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information
- Radiate our Ever/Body promises: Safety, Proven Results, Education & Transparency, Empathy & Warmth, and Embracing Every Beauty
- Must exude a positive, friendly attitude with excellent client service and communication skills
- Must exercise professionalism and discretion with sensitive and private information
- Must have a passion for health, wellness, and beauty
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can perform tasks without constant supervision
- Must have organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Must be a quick learner who can absorb and implement information
- Must remain calm under pressure when handling client or provider needs
- Must be reliable and act with integrity
- Must be able to work a non-traditional schedule, including weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Must have a working knowledge of GSuite and apple products
- Undergraduate degree (or partial degree)
You’ll love working here because:
The team. You will be surrounded by people who share a similar passion around aesthetics.
The perks. Employees enjoy complimentary and discounted beauty services and products.
Pay and Perks:
- Competitive compensation; including bonus potential
- Paid time off and paid holidays for full-time employees
- Paid family leave. We believe in supporting new parents
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees
- Employee HSA and FSA
- Exceptionally generous discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits