Dallas, TX: Aesthetic Coordinator
Ever/Body is revolutionizing cosmetic dermatology with a personalized, tech-driven experience that prioritizes patient education and natural-looking results. Ever/Body leverages best-in-class technology to deliver a seamless consumer experience‒ from online booking, medical records and progress tracking to the most advanced treatments that deliver maximum results with little to no downtime. Ever/Body offers a curated menu of the safest, medically-tested procedures, vetted and administered by experienced medical professionals and tailored to each patient’s unique features and skincare goals.
More about this role
It’s all about our clients and that’s where you come in.
We are seeking individuals who possess a natural desire for helping and serving others. As an Aesthetic Coordinator, you will greet and provide friendly, warm, and enthusiastic service to everyone who walks through our door. The Ever/Body way is all about taking your authentic passion for health, aesthetics and wellness and projecting that into making a client feel knowledgeable, confident and safe.
You will be our client’s first and last impression.
- Act as a host and owner of the Ever/Body Client Experience
- Deliver gracious hospitality and ensure a smooth and successful check-in and check-out process
- Assist clients with pre-appointment documents
- Schedule, maximize and coordinate appointments
- Provide support to the Provider team with equipment and treatment rooms
- Work hand in hand with the Sales and Provider teams to answer and optimize any client needs
- Participate in daily operations activities such as: electronic record keeping, inventory, ordering front office supplies, restocking, and maintaining brand cleanliness standards
- Administrative duties include but are not limited to: maintaining calendars, record-keeping, sorting mail and managing deliveries
- Manage office email and phone communications to clients including: answering client queries, appt. requests
- Sell packages, retail products, and take payments
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information
- Radiate our Ever/Body promises: Safety, Proven Results, Education & Transparency, Empathy & Warmth, and Embracing Every Beauty
- Must exude a positive, friendly attitude with excellent client service and communication skills
- Must exercise professionalism and discretion with sensitive and private information
- Must have a passion for health, wellness, and beauty
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can perform tasks without constant supervision
- Must have organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Must be a quick learner who can absorb and implement information
- Must remain calm under pressure when handling client or provider needs
- Must be reliable and act with integrity
- Must be able to work a non-traditional schedule, including weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- Must have a working knowledge of GSuite and apple products
- Undergraduate degree (or partial degree)
You’ll love working here because:
The team. You will be surrounded by people who share a similar passion around aesthetics
The perks. Employees enjoy complimentary and discounted beauty services and products.
Pay and Perks:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Continuous education and growth opportunities
- Discount for Ever/Body’s services and products for yourself
- Discount for Ever/Body’s services and products for select family & friends
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees
- FSA/HSA Accounts available
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits
- PTO, sick time, and paid company holidays for FT employees
Ever/Body is for Everybody
Ever/Body is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?