Williamsburg, NYC: Aesthetic Provider Trainee - Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner-Aesthetic Provider Trainee
Ever/Body is revolutionizing cosmetic dermatology with a personalized, tech-driven experience that prioritizes patient education and natural-looking results. Ever/Body leverages best-in-class technology to deliver a seamless consumer experience‒ from online booking, medical records and progress tracking to the most advanced treatments that deliver maximum results with little to no downtime. Ever/Body offers a curated menu of the safest, medically-tested procedures, vetted and administered by experienced medical professionals and tailored to each patient’s unique features and skincare goals.
More about the role:
Ever/Body is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner with a passion for joining the Aesthetics Industry. The right candidate looking to become an injector of neurotoxins, dermal fillers and laser technologies.. A great fit would be someone with formal training and experience that loves this Industry. Candidates must be able to commit to an eight - twelve week full time training program,have managerial leadership ability, outstanding customer service, sales and marketing skills. This is a rewarding position for a motivated, educated, and experienced individual.
What you’ll do:
- Have an excellent standard of service and maintains protocols
- Ensure patient's safety and comfort and smooth flow of patient care
- Ensure proper safety precautions are taken and documented in the patient's medical record
- Perform skin analysis and evaluation on clients
- Administering injectable treatments for facial wrinkles and volumizing using dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Botox, and other well known products
- Administer cosmetic laser therapies in a professional/clinical atmosphere
- Develop a specific treatment plan for clients and an ongoing follow-up
- Educate patients on products to enhance their procedures
- Assist with scheduling of patients' treatments
- Maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including equipment sterilization
- Attend team meetings, promotional events, and seminars
- Ensure the safety of clients at all times when performing treatments
- Accurate charting and clinical documentation of each client
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of medical practice in a clinical, fast paced setting is required
- Med Spa, Dermatology or Plastic Surgery industry experience is preferred but not required
- Experience with an EMR software and accurate charting is required
- Must be a licensed Nurse Practitioner in the state of practice
- Previous sales and client service experience preferred
- Passion for the industry and working with people
- Must be a self starter and a team player
- Maintain knowledge of various aesthetic services and product lines
- Must maintain yearly continued education
Pay & Perks:
- Highly Competitive Hourly Compensation with guaranteed hours
- Hourly Compensation Range: $58-64/hr depending on experience.
- Generous paid time off, sick time and paid company holidays for full time employees
- Employer discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, for full time employees
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits
Something looks off?