Dallas, TX: Advanced Practice Educator - Nurse Practitioner
Ever/Body is a haven for high-performance beauty services founded around the mission to demystify cosmetic dermatology and make it more accessible. We offer a curated collection of clinically-tested face and body treatments, delivered by trusted medical professionals in under 60 minutes, all designed to deliver natural-looking (not obvious) results. Through an elevated, seamless and personalized experience, we help our clients establish a modern approach to skincare as part of their self-care routine.
About The Role
The Market Educator, is a full time role and will work alongside the regional operations team in support of the broader enterprise Education team. The Market Educator will be critical to the national expansion of the Ever/Body, serving to create quality and consistency in brand experience, and in the practice of cosmetic dermatology. This role will work closely with the VP of Experience & Education to achieve onboarding and Education goals, both in numbers and in excellence.
The Market Educator, acts as an extension of the Ever/Body Enterprise Education team and will collaborate on the development and execution of “best in class” education. This role will act as an Ever/Body ambassador with excellence in Ever/Body’s protocols, mission, values and goals.
Lastly, this role will continue to provide services, bridging enterprise and center leadership, to be a culture carrier, leader, and expert of all modalities.
Brand & Business Leadership
- Embody the EVER/BODY brand purpose: We exist to thoughtfully support every body along their individual beauty journey
- Drive EVER/BODY to be the definitive leader in Cosmetic Dermatology
- Represent the Education team cross-functionally, working closely with Sales, Operations, and People teams to exceed company goals
- Drive key performance metrics and business outcomes as defined by leadership teams
- Perform, with excellence and care standards, all services
- Serve as a role model and critical connector in communication and leadership, between enterprise and local teams
- Engage in inventory, maintaining accurate record keeping
Education & Engagement
- Partner with Education team to carry out integrated education to support the provider lifecycle from onboarding to continuing education
- Drive the assessment and quality assurance of providers
- Ensure the seamless and informed transition between Ever/Body new onboards into practitioners
Safety, Compliance & Regulatory
- Maintain and obtain up to date licensure for existing and new markets
- Possess mastery- level knowledge of contraindications and candidate selection
- Serve as a critical point of contact and communication of adverse events
- Be accountable for the adoption and compliance of policies, protocols and privacy practices
- Be responsible for the maintenance, function and health of devices
- 3+ years of education experience, in a fast paced, high volume business.
- 2+ years administering injectable treatments for facial wrinkles and volumizing using dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Botox, and other well known products is required for consideration
- Prior experience working with luxury, clinical aesthetic services is required
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must exude a passion for delivering a world class personalized client experience
- Must have a passion for health, wellness, and beauty
- Must be a motivated self-starter who can perform tasks without constant supervision
- Must have organizational, problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Must be a quick learner who can absorb and implement information as intended
- Must remain calm under pressure when handling client or provider needs
- Active Texas NP licensure: Multi- state licensure a plus
Pay & Perks:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Employer discount for Ever/Body’s beauty services and products
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- One Medical Membership and Commuter benefits
Something looks off?