United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
The Procurement Analyst role is critical to the procure to pay and sourcing process. In this role you will interact across the organization and partner with product development, marketing, packaging, finance, accounting, and other members of the supply chain team to manage suppliers.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, collaborative, possess strong analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving capabilities while also being able to manage multiple deliverables/projects concurrently.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate supplier relationships to foster long term growth and business continuity
- Manage suppliers across different channels inclusive of Contract Manufacturers, Packaging, and Active Ingredient suppliers
- Negotiate favorable prices, minimum order quantities, shipping terms, and payment terms with new and established suppliers
- Oversee procure to pay process for respective suppliers including inbound logistics and supporting documents while communicating status of orders to key internal partners
- Strong sense of urgency and critical thinking around time sensitive purchase orders, possessing the ability to present a mitigation plan to ensure on time delivery
- Organize and continuous follow up around open purchase orders, quotes, and updates to meet target dates and deliverables
- Timely review and approval of vendor invoices for pricing and quantity accuracy
- Successfully execute new product launches in partnership with Packaging and Product Development stakeholders
- Support internal stakeholders with quality issues by reporting quality concerns to suppliers, obtaining return authorizations and obtaining a credit of goods
- Proposal for cost savings, lead time improvement, and dual source options using an analytical and data driven approach
- Act as focal point to communicate actual and potential material availability problems, and lead activities to mitigate disruptions and other supply risk
- Clearly outline cost breakdowns and ad-hoc analysis that can be shared upstream for review and approval
You will be successful if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain/Materials Management, Logistics or a related area of study
- 2-4 years of experience supporting procurement, purchasing, or related experience
- Must possess analytical and quantitative skills with ability to read and interpret contracts and related documentation.
- Must possess the ability to develop positive working relationships with contract manufacturers, suppliers, peers, and senior management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to handle various situations, multiple priorities, changing business needs as well as the diverse personalities within Curology and the supplier community.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment and multicultural organization.
- Experience with CPG preferred
- Virtual work environment
- Typing and computer usage throughout the day
- Travel less 10%
Physical Characteristics of Work Environment:
You will love working at Curology because:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees; flexible spending account; 401k; mental health & wellness programs
- $75 WFH stipend (remote employees)
- Home office setup stipend (remote employees)
- Minimum Time Off policy (unlimited PTO, with at least 3 weeks off) for exempt employees
- 11 company observed holidays
- Additional holidays: Curology days off (1 per quarter), 1 annual floating holiday (employee’s choice), and Gratitude Week (employees take the full week of Thanksgiving off; business critical teams observe different days)
- Paid parental leave
- pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employee donation matching program
- Company-sponsored events
- Free subscription to Curology or Agency (for you and another VIP of your choice!)
The base salary for this position will be between $67,000 to $76,000 depending on your experience, skillset, and geographic location.
Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded #3 for 2021 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area and 2021 Forbes #4 Best Startup Employers, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer eCommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider. Our core values are: Accountability, Team First, and Inclusivity.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.
See more open positions at Curology
Something looks off?