Social Media Community Manager, Part-Time to grow into a Full-Time Role
Conceivable Life Sciences
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the Conceivable mission, is insatiably curious, someone who naturally goes above and beyond, and is highly organized. The Social Media Community Manager is responsible for managing and enhancing the organization's presence across social media platforms for the brand and the three founders. This role involves engaging with the community, creating compelling content, monitoring social media trends, and providing insights to the marketing team and founders. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, strong communication skills, excellent writing skills, and the ability to foster positive interactions within the Conceivable team and the online community. In this role, they will work across all functions and have regular interactions with the CEOs and Founders. It is a role with huge growth potential within the company.
*Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Social Media Manager" in the subject line.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in the development of social media strategies to increase engagement, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the implementation of all social strategies.
- Monitor, moderate, and respond to audience comments; manage social media partnerships with other brands; and create and/or post shareable videos and images.
- Analyze and report on social media activity, engagement metrics, and campaign performance, using this data to provide insights and action plans.
- Coordinate with the marketing teams to align social media strategies and messages.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, tools, apps, and effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Collaborate with influencers, community partners, and brand advocates to promote the organization's message.
- Develop content calendars and schedule posts in a timely manner.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology; we have an Editorial Director who will collaborate with you and help to edit your work.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Establish community guidelines and policies, and ensure they are followed.
- Creative thinker with attention to details
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Community Manager or similar role.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tic Tok, etc.).Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Experience with social media management tools (e.g., Hootsuite, Buffer)
- Experience with Canva and the ability to make videos in IG, and use imovie to edit
At Conceivable, we believe in the power of children—and helping millions more people access IVF in order to fulfill their dreams of becoming parents. Every year, approximately 20 million people worldwide are confronted with the fact that they cannot have children without IVF.
However, IVF is accessible to barely 1% of those worldwide who need it. If all intended parents were able to access IVF, 10 million babies would be born annually rather than the present 1 million.
Conceivable is creating automation for the next generation of IVF, designing labs with the most advanced single cell robotics in the world. Conceivable’s labs will provide vastly more safety, efficiency, and scalability—so that everyone who needs IVF can access it.