Senior Analyst, GTM Strategy + Operations
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has a lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $175 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking a Program Manager to join the Sales & Data Operations team. In this role, you will be instrumental in supporting our company-wide acquisition effort by focusing on driving mission-critical projects including data enrichment, lead distribution strategy and platform management alongside our other Go-To-Market teams. You will partner with the broader Sales and Operations team to have the best in class lead and prospect data, devise strategies for how we get the right lead to the right rep at the right time, and deliver insights to equip our front lines with actionable guidance.
This is a role that requires strong organization, internal collaboration, project management and analytical skills.
What You’ll Do
- Turn insights into action: You will dive deep - into data, process, and the customer experience - to identify the critical insights necessary to improve business performance and translate these into action
- Achieve extraordinary results: As a business, we set audacious goals. You will be responsible for designing and executing the work necessary to achieve them
- Partner cross-functionally: Partner with our sales, engineering, analytics, and systems operations teams to efficiently deliver data & insights on the health and performance of our database. Establish and manage key relationships with external partners and 3rd party vendors to support sourcing and enrichment efforts
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 3+ years experience in a complex or high-growth environment required
- Analytical mindset and fluency with numbers
- - Advanced Google Sheets skills such as pivot tables and lookups
- - Experience with data visualization and dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Sigma a plus
- - Familiarity with Salesforce
- - Strong SQL skills
- Comfortable in ambiguous environments while maintaining a strong bias for action
- Structured written and verbal communication skills
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.