Senior Product Designer, Growth
Product, Design, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has a lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $175 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who you are
Brightwheel is seeking a Senior Growth Product Designer to work across the product funnel at different stages of the customer journey. By combining product design, data analytics, and marketing design, you will create a seamless user experience that encourages users to take specific actions that lead to growth and memorable experiences.
What you'll do:
- Work on a growth team across the product funnel at different stages of the customer journey.
- Test and Iterate; continuously experimenting with different tactics to optimize each moment of the user journey.
- Develop a deep understanding and empathy for our users, focus on key metrics, and experiment and iterate on solutions.
- Monitor user behavior analyzing data and propose design solutions for improvement.
- Create targeted marketing campaigns to acquire new users.
- Simplifying the user onboarding process to increase activation and retention and create meaningful experiences.
- Continually optimize web experience.
- Design wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity solutions for mobile and web.
- Maintain design consistency across the customer journey adhering to our design systems and guidelines.
- Partner with the marketing team to ensure designs reflect and reinforces the brightwheel brand.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities:
- 4+ years experience as a Product Designer.
- A portfolio of case studies that demonstrate a hypothesis driven process across mobile and web with strong visual design.
- Experience with hypothesis-based thinking, learning how designs perform. Enthusiasm for fast, iterative creation cycles, and analytical mindsets.
- Deep expertise in UI/UX craft, brand design and a passion for visual design and UX principles.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment — balancing rigor and scrappiness. You have a strong bias for action and focus on impact.
- Experience creating and working with an evolving design system.
- A highly collaborative approach to working with engineering, product and marketing.
- A passion for improving the world through education.
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.