Founding Product Manager
About BoomPop, Inc.
What you'll do
- You will have the opportunity to deliver long-term impact to the business by structuring our systems, working directly with our executive team, and shaping our culture.
- You’ll work closely with our world-class team of engineers, designers, and operators to help our product come to life and scale.
- You will be able to influence the company’s product philosophy and vision.
- The role requires a mix of technical depth, strong product judgment, and the ability to understand the business deeply to set the right long-term strategy for the company.
- You’ll define success metrics, analyze performance, experiment, and iterate quickly.
- You’ll help guide product definition for a bleeding-edge consumer-facing product unlike any other in the industry. Your work will get into the hands of our customers immediately.
- You’ll establish and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into essential product decisions.
- You’ll run user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments to inform the product direction.
- You’ll create something meaningful. We’re building a product that has the potential to bring happiness and positive benefits to millions of people. We have immense conviction in the future of our product and its ability to benefit society meaningfully.
4+ years of product management experience. Additional engineering or design experience is a plus!
Experience influencing product direction and others around you. You handle chaos, ambiguity, and complexity in a detailed, organized way.
Strong UX and design sense.
Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions.
Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
Comfort working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Expert product instincts and an ability to balance user and business impact.
Shipped creative and highly successful consumer tech products; involved in process end-to-end.