What will you get from joining AviaGames?
- Competitive salary
- 401k retirement plan plus company matching program
- Competitive paid time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- A fun and supportive work environment promoting collaboration, cultural identity and inclusion for all
- Flexible work schedules, social responsibility initiatives and team activities
- Opportunities for career advancement
What You’ll Do
- Develop strong relationships with VIP players to increase retention and grow revenue
- Manage a book of VIP customers by contacting them through Phone, Text, or Email. Ensure their needs are met, and we’re consistently delivering a positive user experience.
- Document and compile player feedback and user profiles to propose improvements to the platform and identify commercial opportunities
- Read and understand the key data metrics, plan and execute the member retention program and proactively contact VIPs whose data show signs of potential churn
- Execute VIP membership program initiatives and benefits to improve engagement and satisfaction amongst VIP players effectively
- Analyze and evaluate where to prioritize outreach and user engagement efforts
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly outbound contact targets and other assignments
- Work with other departments to ensure a seamless and entertaining experience for our customers
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum one-year-experience working in an outbound customer marketing role
- Experienced and skilled in building connections and retaining users
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English
- Must have an outgoing personality, be self-motivated, and have excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience as a VIP Host or Customer Support agent within the Mobile Gaming Industry is a plus
- Customer-centric mindset with great attention to details
- Proactive, sales-minded and enjoy working with people
- Bachelor’s Degree is a preferred
- Able to provide “on-call” support in 24/7 shifts including during weekends when
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Products, CRM Systems, and Internal Communication
What is our culture?
Female founded and led, AviaGames is a driven social competition mobile gaming platform company that is committed to equality and inclusivity and playing an active role in advancing the gaming industry. At AviaGames we are committed to fostering a diverse, fair and safe environment for all to express and be themselves within a fun, creative and exciting atmosphere. AviaGames provides a space for individuals to thrive and gain experience and opportunities for career growth. Aviagames encourages its staff to be passionate, open-minded, goal-oriented, efficient, and transparent. Undeniably, our leaders demonstrate those values from the top. We strive to be competitive, curious and put forth our best efforts to continue innovating.
For more information, please find us on:
Official Website: https://www.pocket7games.com/
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aviagames/
Even if you don’t meet every single requirement, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for our team.