About The Job
AviaGames is a mobile skill-based gaming company that’s based in the Bay Area California. Our vision is to create a top, competitive, global, social gaming platform that’s easy for everyone to play and have fun with.
AviaGames' flagship product Pocket7Games features 10+ unique games linked to a single membership and wallet system, allowing players to switch among casinos, puzzle, action, card, math, and brain games seamlessly. Just 18 months after going live, the platform has achieved substantial growth milestones. There are more than 100 million tournaments hosted monthly and more than $400 million in prize money distributed in the United States alone; One of its popular games Bingo Clash: win real cash has been the #1 free casino game in the Apple App Store for the last 4 months and consistently ranked as top 5 among all free games.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to our users via live chats, emails, and calls. The Complaint Handling Specialist will play a crucial role in ensuring de-escalating cases, addressing inquiries and concerns, and upholding the company's reputation for outstanding service.
- Complaint Handling: Manage and resolve customer complaints professionally, escalating complex issues to supervisors or relevant departments when necessary following the corresponding processes
- Customer Support: Provide prompt and courteous customer support by responding to emails, and engaging in live chat sessions to address inquiries, resolve issues, and assist with product or service-related questions
- Problem Resolution: Identify customer needs and concerns, troubleshoot problems, and offer effective solutions, ensuring a positive customer experience and timely issue resolution
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with team members, supervisors, and other departments to ensure seamless communication and resolution of customer issues
- At least three years of Customer Service working experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong active listening skills and the ability to empathize with customers
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Basic computer skills and proper conditions to work remotely including a stable connection to the internet
- A positive and customer-centric attitude