Community Engagement Manager, Mexico (12-month contract)
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
The Community You Will Join:
The Airbnb Community team is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced community and operations expert to help our team connect, engage, and inspire Airbnb Hosts globally. You’ll build and lead strategies to scale our pivotal and rapidly scaling Community Leaders Program, empowering Airbnb Hosts around the world to connect with and engage their fellow hosts around key conversations and collaborations.
The Difference You Will Make:
This role is responsible for the top of the Community Leaders funnel, owning the operations, tools, and strategies that help the team recruit, Community Leaders, launch Host Clubs, and grow Host Club membership around the world.
A Typical Day:
- Owns the end-to-end process from the moment a host is selected to be a Leader to the moment they make their first engagement with their Host Club
- Develops strategy for and constantly improves leader recruitment materials: landing page, email invitations to apply, distribution channels for application
- Creates and maintains systems to process and evaluate Community Leader applications
- Identifies key attributes for Leader success and bakes into recruitment to optimize for those attributes
- Gathers and analyzes data to make key decisions and estimate goals and milestones for scaling the program
- Works to streamline process, systems, and tools for scale without sacrificing quality
- Develops and updates initial education for new Leaders on Community Building
- Collaborates with cross-functional partners to develop and test new promotional channels to recruit Community Leaders and grow Club membership
- Offer regular trainings and office hours and cascade updates to the wider team who recruit Community Leaders
- Partners closely with Community Operations Manager to build and maintain Host Club growth dashboards, tracking, and reporting
- Owns FB group membership request ops, including managing and optimizing ACC team and work flows and change management for automation
- Maintains all gateway surfaces for the program such as Host Clubs Hub page on the Community Center and Leader recruitment and application landing page
- 6+ years of experience in community, operations and/or program management
- Strong operational and program management skills
- Experience working with Salesforce and SQL
- Both innovative and resourceful - creative no matter the available resourcing
- Ability to build a long term vision and plan, but also to be spontaneous and scrappy
- Highly autonomous and self-driven
Due to the nature of this position, the successful applicant will need to be based in Mexico City, Mexico to be able to conduct their work.
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging:
Airbnb is committed to working with the broadest talent pool possible. We believe diverse ideas foster innovation and engagement, and allow us to attract creatively-led people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
We ask that you only reach out to us if you are a candidate whose disability prevents you from being able to complete our online application.
Something looks off?