Senior Program Operations Manager (Contract)
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
The Community You Will Join:
Hosting services make it easier for people to host on Airbnb. Our team focuses specifically on 'co-hosting' and ways to make it easier for people to host together as a team. As part of the team and in collaboration with others around the world, you will focus on supporting this project's global rollout.
The Difference You will Make:
As the Senior Program Operations Manager, Community Powered Growth (CPG) team, you will be taking part in a pilot project aiming at a global program launch. Working in iteration mode, you should be comfortable with a variety of go to market strategy definitions and execution, familiar with sales methodologies, best practices, sales metrics and cycles and supporting the day to day of the CPG Team and business priorities. More specifically, you will partner with the Enablement and Host Comms leadership, as well as cross functional partners, on multiple initiatives from delivering on centrally run strategic programs to defining and executing content and training that will accelerate Airbnb’s growth.
A Typical Day:
- Support the overarching enablement strategy for internal teams
- Support the constant improvements of existing processes and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement them
- Work with the Host Education and Comms Team to create content that teaches “ the Art of Hosting” to external audiences.
- Support external content strategy - including but not limited to content creation narrative building, messaging, positioning, training, etc.
- Use learnings from pilot to inform program changes and opportunities
- Support recruitment process adaptations to new countries (language, local regulation,....)
- Lead presentations to external audiences to drive interest in the programs
- Minimum 8 years in experience demonstrating success managing complex projects from start to finish
- Full professional fluency in French and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to lead within a cross-functional environment
- Strong strategic and critical-thinking skills. Able to connect dots and proactively develop proposals and solutions
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Strong business acumen with an ability to build relationships with and partner with other executives and build relationships across a complex organization
- Strong team player with a track record of cross functional collaboration.
This position is a fixed-term contract (FTC) for 12 months.
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging:
Airbnb is committed to working with the broadest talent pool possible. We believe diverse ideas foster innovation and engagement, and allow us to attract creatively-led people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Something looks off?