Sales Operations Manager, HCV
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About The RoleThis role is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and reports directly to the Global Head of Sales Operations, U4B based out of the US. This is an exciting opportunity for an expert, analytical sales operations professional who is passionate about building and scaling our Sales Operations business unit as we grow our HCV (High Capacity Vehicles) vertical globally. This role will focus on driving business insights and operational excellence to increase revenue, sales productivity, and efficiency across EMEA, LATAM & NAMER. You will be responsible for crafting sales reps’ territory and identifying key opportunities to optimize our operations, analytics, reporting, CRM, and SMB self-service funnel What You'll Do
- Streamline business operations by refining processes like planning, budgeting, and business reviews.
- Capture and utilize customer and market feedback to spot growth opportunities and propose solutions.
- Craft and execute global sales strategies, covering aspects like forecasting, organizational planning, incentive design, and more.
- Set clear objectives, track progress, and enforce accountability, using structured business reviews and reporting.
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure the success of strategic initiatives.
- Partner with Sales Operations and other teams on projects to boost revenue, sales efficiency, and productivity.
- Define success metrics, prepare regular sales reports, and assist with sales forecasting.
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Operations, Product, Community Operations, Finance, Marketing, and Data Science to ensure a successful initiative
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop accurate sales forecasts and targets for the HCV business.
- Handle inside sales funnel metrics, routing processes, and tools for new sales reps.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in Program Management, Sales, Revenue Operations, Consulting, or equivalent roles
- Proficiency in using sales analytics tools, CRM systems, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have familiarity with using SQL to research, study, and answer real-world questions
- The ability to clearly communicate and present information to stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional initiatives at a similar fast-paced organization
- Strong business and operational competence as well as critical problem-solving skills
- Proactive and creative approach, with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills