Program Specialist IV
San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About The RoleThe Program Specialist IV, will assist in the creation and implementation of project plans, handle technical tasks, and strive to achieve key landmarks set by our management. This team is a dynamic, collaborative, and highly driven group focused on project support, technical channels management and maintenance for the region; thriving by consistently leading, motivating, and developing initiatives within high-demand situations to drive specific channel health, and process improvements.Regular operational metrics are reported, ensuring early detection and management of potential issues obtained by channel monitoring, outage management and regular insights sharing..Our members are skilled in stakeholder management, providing operational visibility, and reporting key information. We also place significant emphasis on internal communication, the timely delivery of tasks, and risk prevention, ensuring the team maintains a positive and productive work environment. What You’ll Do
- Support project technical specific tasks defined by the direct manager (i.e proactive campaigns, queue creation).
- Contribute to team performance, receive and provide peer feedback, and help to feed a positive work environment.
- Lead, motivate, and develop initiatives within a time-sensitive and high demanding environment to deliver on specific channels health and process improvement.
- Ensure the program efficiency and quality of information delivered to our stakeholders with actions such as channels monitoring, outages management, shadowing, insights, round table with operations COE and BPO etc.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert Identifying trending issues and guide the team on any improvement detected.
- Deliver weekly reports for the operational metrics to prevent any operational impact and map any action or ramp-up plan to achieve the target Goals after detecting an issue with the channels' performance in guidance with the program manager.
- Stakeholder management (LOB Managers, Regional LOB Managers, Program Managers). Support communication among all project partners under guidance (i.e Assist in providing updates and handling expectations when necessary as indicated by project lead).
- Provide visibility about operational occupancy, participate in the MBR sessions and report highlights and key information to the team
- Write internal communications documents, including playbooks, handouts and emails, to inform team members of important notices about core volume, outages, progress of tasks, etc.
- Design and deploy initiatives for team members to flag and detect issues related to channel-specific situations.
- Maintain 100% compliance with on-time cores/jiras delivery and risk management communication of blockers and challenges.
- SORT day-to-day operation overview supporting Escalations (HiPo cases), troubleshooting Sprinklr issues, and monitoring performance
- Assess performance and tickets to find opportunities and share them using Sprinklr reports
- Collaborate with QA team to solve possible SORT Spotcheck issues (SORT oriented processes, TOV, etc.)
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- English proficiency (min B2 level)
- Customer Centric mindset – Able to connect how customers are impacted as a result of gaps in processes
- Ability to support with the launching of a new team, giving visibility and logistic aids to the teams and collaborators involved
- Ability to analyze data and present findings coherently and confidently.
- Exceptional communication skills – Must be able to keep all parties well informed around the program’s status
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to provide actionable qualitative feedback with quantitative data.
- Ability to lead and organize non-direct reports in order to ensure projects flow smoothly and all required tasks are completed.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Engineering
- Knowledge in SQL and / or Six Sigma and / or CX