Insights Team Specialist III
são paulo, state of são paulo, brazil
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
About The RoleThe Insights Team Specialist will lead and prove improvement insights to different stakeholders, ensuring high quality deliverables and a close relationship with Customer Experience and Enablement teams.The role is responsible for providing data and insights around specific areas of interest for Uber Operation, as well as the follow up to ensure actions are taken. To be successful it’s required to interact with different partners plus the Operational BPO and COE. What You’ll Do
- Stakeholder management (LoB Managers, Regional LoB Managers, Program Managers). Must be capable of productive interactions.
- Be the POC for Insights team on insight development initiatives: making sure the insights are provided with the expected detail and quality, delivering high quality information as well as proposed actions to be taken.
- Share relevant high-value reports of the requested insights and the completion of the action items defined together with other teams and customers.
- Ensure communication between all parties involved in the program works as expected while informing of the status and results for each request
- Have full ownership for the insights program for Spanish and Portuguese Market, serving as the POC between Insights team and other teams.
- Constantly and proactively seek for ways to improve our support processes working with the regional teams so that it provides more value to our customers and collaborators
- Support Global teams on deep dives, analysis and insights related to global initiatives. Ensure that the team delivers high quality and high value information on the expected timeline
- Become a guide on the LOBs’s processes and make recommendations towards next steps based on improvements in the operational processes
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Portuguese and English proficiency (min B2 level)
- Customer Centric mindset – Able to connect how customers are impacted as a result of gaps in processes
- Ability to analyze data and present findings coherently and confidently.
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills — must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their issues.
- Exceptional communication skills – Must be able to keep all parties well informed around the program’s status
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to provide actionable qualitative feedback with quantitative data.
- Ability to lead and organize non-direct reports in order to ensure projects flow smoothly and all required tasks are completed.
- Intermediate Excel knowledge.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Engineering
- Knowledge in SQL and / or Six Sigma and / or CX