Global Strategic Account Executive, Uber for Business
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
About The RoleAs a Global Strategic Account Executive, you’ll develop and manage a pipeline of high value opportunities by driving customer focused campaigns to identify compelling use cases to help our customers adopt our Uber for Business platform. We are looking for someone to acquire, retain and grow Strategic Global Accounts to $10M in Annual Recurring Revenue or more.In this position, we partner closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor who deeply understands their nuanced challenges and goals. In addition, we own the daily execution of the sales strategy, identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision makers within the executive teams of our customers, along with internal partners and cross-functional teams to build and present compelling U4B solutions that meet and exceed customer expectations.Are you a self starter who forms partnerships, assesses opportunities, develops informed solutions and delivers measurable results? The right candidate has a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level. They will create demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution. In addition, they'll uncover business initiatives and challenges to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business, build credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions. Lastly, they'll generate a pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise. Most of all, you’re passionate about helping customers resolve challenges and achieve their business goals! What You'll Do
- Own and Quarterback all commercial activities for top tier Global Strategic Accounts.
- Work cross functionally to collaborate on broad organizational initiatives.
- Own account strategy including RFP, proposal, and ward management through a clear understanding of customer buying habits
- Coordinate all customer touchpoints with your Customer Success Manager counterpart within your book of business.
- Coordinate touch points with Regional counterparts globally to ensure collaboration on overall business outcomes.
- Act as an advocate for customers, internally conveying their customer-specific needs across the organization to ensure accurate alignment and prioritization of resources.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the Enterprise segment
- 5+ years of experience with progressive responsibility in business development, strategic partnerships, or solutions sales
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting, Technology or Financial Services industries
- Ability to travel up to 25-50% annually in the future
- 7+ years of sales experience in the Enterprise segment
- 7+ years of experience with progressive responsibility in business development, strategic partnerships, or solutions sales
- 7+ years of experience in Consulting, Technology or Financial Services industries
- A well-documented, validated and successful career having generated results from a subject matter specialist
- Proven record of being able to lead a business with sales metrics to achieve sales goals
- Experience partnering with and presenting to senior leaders
- Experience selling to Global and Enterprise accounts with a minimum of $2 million in annual revenue
- Experience working with B2B decision makers in a global role across multiple time zones
- Experience in developing and driving global account plans including forecasting and negotiating sophisticated contractual terms
- Experience in initiating and developing ecosystem relationships relevant to the business
- Experience influencing, strong communication, problem solving, organizational and presentation skills
- Experience delivering measurable financial impact through sales or account management solutions
- Experience operating effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment!