Global Product Marketing Manager, Shared Rides
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
About The RoleAs a Rider Product Marketing Manager on Shared Rides, you will own the go-to-market strategy and drive step-change growth for Uber’s mobility business. In particular, this role will have a deep focus on the Shared Rides product portfolio like UberX Share within Uber’s Mobility product suite. Working hand-in-hand with cross-functional team members across Product, Engineering, Policy, Communications, Operations, and Marketing you’ll build, develop, and scale comprehensive marketing strategies that scale globally. Responsibilities
- Synthesize consumer insights and industry perspectives on the consumer experience. Identify and prioritize user needs by deeply understanding our consumers and how our product works globally, to build data-driven, useful insights for Product teams.
- Help to craft the Shared Rides roadmap, developing the positioning and messaging for new products, building go-to-market strategies, and owning the success of all products and features across the consumer mobility business.
- Lead the creation of marketing campaigns that span the world, guiding the development of creative and engaging content that our consumers need and want. You will partner with a collaborative cross-functional team that includes counterparts in Product Management, Marketing, Product Design, Data Science, Engineering, Research, and Operations to meet shared objectives and key results.
- Spearhead experimentation plans across key channels and products. Partner closely with data science and marketing teams to build out roadmaps and testing strategies to drive growth through new surfaces in and out of the Uber app. Connect the dots across channels like push notifications, in-app messaging surfaces, incentives, paid, and core products to increase usage and retention of our consumers.
- Working with product and marketing channels - test, iterate and measure impact campaigns have on awareness and adjust accordingly to optimize for results and critical metrics.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer product marketing, ideally in the consumer tech industry.
- Penchant for data: You just go get the data you need and can whip it into an informative story with no help; using the data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Outstanding at market research: You''re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers, and competition better than anyone, and you integrate this information into your growth strategies.
- Master storyteller: You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium.
- A "builder" personality: You''re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Incredible at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can make the most sophisticated products exceptionally simple for consumers to understand. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy, effective content strategy and shine at copywriting.
- History of Success: A demonstrated history of quickly, yet strategically, making an impact via tailored marketing approaches. Experience successfully launching products with compelling and strategic marketing campaigns.
- MBA or Master''s degree nice to have; international experience a plus