Product Marketing Lead
Marketing & Communications, Product
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
About The RoleProduct Marketing brings the brand to life for the Drizly consumer throughout the product experience and strategically brings that experience to market! Working in close collaboration with the product team, Product Marketing helps shape the product roadmap and launch new features – ensuring that the vision is aligned to critical consumer insights, the new brand positioning, and that marketing teams are aware of upcoming initiatives and progress.Product Marketing also serves as the marketing strategy lead for foundational elements such as merchandising strategy, on-site content calendar, landing pages/conversion journeys, and on-site promotional approaches. This role will play a key role in the strategy for new product launches, including naming, positioning, and go-to-market strategy. What You’ll Do
- Establish product marketing practices and clear roles & responsibilities with partner teams.
- Ensure Drizly value propositions and positioning come to life in the tech platforms.
- Lead product roadmap requirements gathering from the marketing team, as well as impact sizing and prioritization, conducting consumer and competitive research as needed to validate results.
- Collaborate with the product team on developing new features that differentiate Drizly from the competitive set, drive acquisition and retention as well as provide revenue opportunities via supplier co-marketing efforts.
- Own go-to-market strategy and campaign development for product-specific launches in collaboration with the cross-functional team.
- Drive Equity in Value and Discovery messaging on and off the platform to drive consideration, trial, and repeat usage.
- 7+ years of robust work experience in Product Marketing or related field.
- Experience in strategy consulting, startups, business intelligence, market intelligence, operations, or other relevant roles with a proven record of driving strategic insights and business impact is also relevant.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in an exciting, fast-paced environment with a strong strategic minset, with the ability to set direction and outline key outcomes.
- Solid track record of managing a diverse team of product marketing professionals.
- Superior analytical skills, innovative thinking, and a desire to take the initiative and think two steps ahead.
- Self-motivation with a strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving, and driving action.
- Organization and diligence, with outstanding oral and written communication skills, especially with executive audiences.
- Strong influencing skills, with a reputation for getting things done optimally.
- Embody the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and accountability.