Sales Representative, Brussels (For Flanders)
About The Role
As a Field Sales Representative in Brussels, for the Flanders Territory, you’ll build strong relationships with the best restaurants to deliver a big impact on the restaurant selection on UberEats. We are looking for someone who is ready to get going quickly, knows where the best restaurants are, is passionate about food, and enjoys building great partnerships. Your primary focus will be bringing on new restaurants and using your pitching, negotiating, and driving internal processes skills to set up our partners for success. Next to that, you will partner with restaurants to make sure they are onboarded in the platform and grow together with Uber Eats to reach new heights.
What You Will Do
- Close deals with Restaurant Partners in your market by leading the entire end-to-end sales process and making them grow as a business
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber Eats and its newest products and projects in order to help our restaurants' partners reach new goals
- Help craft and redesign processes to ensure UberEats can move quickly and succeed at a large scale.
- Own the restaurant selection in your area for all eaters to choose from the best restaurants available
- Market watch - monitoring selection in the market
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, or a related field. Master's Degree a plus
- At least 1 year of professional experience with proven experience in sales
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships and in demonstrating understanding of a customer's business and needs
- Commercial proficiency: Having a great sense for spotting business opportunities and are able to transform these opportunities into actual results
- Analytical mindset: you are comfortable working with numbers to drive insights and are excellent at making data-driven decisions. You can make sound business decisions
- Team player who brings a positive spirit and energy and contributes to a great culture
- Results-oriented, proactive, and highly motivated. You hustle until you get the job done!
- Fluency in French, Dutch, and English is required
- Have a driver’s license.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.