Sr Strategy & Operations Manager - Airports
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
At ANZ Mobility, we #GoGetIt, you’ll get to work on challenging problems that require deep strategic thinking to deliver for our customers and make magic in the Uber marketplace. Your work will impact customers here and globally. It could involve building a strategy for targeting high value customers, building a more sustainable future for mobility, to discovering the best way to increase rider engagement through our membership program. This isn’t about cutting and pasting from a playbook, it’s about writing the playbook. About The TeamThe Airports & Travel team is responsible for growing Uber as the ground transport mode of choice for traveler's in Australia and New Zealand in Uber’s mobility business. The goal is to deliver customers a seamless travel experience, aiming to boost airport trip growth, and being reliable when customers need it most. About The RoleThe Senior Strategy & Operations Manager - Airports role is a unique opportunity to grow Uber’s business with a focus on Uber’s airport experience. This role calls for a combination of commercial acumen, creative problem solving, analytical skills, and interpersonal ability to manage strategic programs and partnerships with airports. You should be as comfortable at data analysis as you are at project management and building and maintaining external relationships. The Impact You'll Have
- Renewed partnership wins: Work closely with airport partners to secure wins in airport pickup experience. Be the point-of-contact for a portfolio of airports and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for airport partners and our markets.
- Operational execution: Manage the delivery and optimisation of processes that support our operations at airports, for example managing airport incident reporting, driver access to airports and airport change management.
- Commercial acumen & analysis: You'll undertake analysis to provide actionable insights, and track productivity of initiatives to ensure we're driving toward the best possible outcome at airports, plus be able to drive commercial outcomes.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving & cross-functional collaboration. Navigate high-touch, airport partners through strategic problem solving and ideation as well as working with stakeholders across business development, product, marketing, operations, legal, and finance teams to scope, test and implement new product ideas and tools for airports.
- Commercial acumen + partnership experience. Ability to have a 'sixth sense' when it comes to partnerships and that leads you to effortlessly navigating multiple partner engagements.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude. This team moves fast and always operates in new spaces. You pick up things fast and run with them.
- An intuition for people. You're spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, building and really cultivating new relationships with potential and existing partners and within all parts of an organization.
- Product sense & analytics. You know what makes a product experience not just good, but amazing. You work cross-functionally with teams to create partner integrations that delight users and drive measurable impact adn you have proven analytical skills and data-driven decision making