Sr Product Designer - Merchant Design
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
We seek a Product Designer to join our Merchant Design team in Bangalore. As Product Designers, we tackle interaction and service design challenges and work on big new ideas that will transform how people use our products. In a rapidly growing environment, we collaborate with engineers, product managers, content designers and some of the world's best designers and researchers.We make magic by crafting and shipping delightful experiences for people around the globe. What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to create high-quality design solutions for the product.
- Build wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to take on complex UX problems
- Partner with product managers and engineers on product strategy, planning and feature launches
- Use research methodologies to turn customer feedback into actionable findings
- Develop and maintain detailed design patterns that scale
- Understand and respond to data (metric tests, usability studies) and utilize data to inform future design
- Present work in a range of mediums and fidelities throughout the design process. Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Draw from existing brand guidelines and standards to maintain consistency across design language and patterns
- Support design team hiring efforts in India
- Proficiency with the latest tools to build design and a strong desire to learn new ones. Figma expertise is required.
- Effective prototyping skills.
- Experience building products for Android, iOS, and the web.
- Fast-paced with the ability to prioritize projects concurrently.
- Strong understanding and application of user-centered design methods and principles.
- Experience working and collaborating with teams with varied strengths in a multifaceted, rapid-growth environment.
- Ability to strongly articulate your design work and rationale to your peers and cross-functional team.
- A degree in HCI, Graphic Design or a related field is preferred.
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work.