Co-Marketing Manager, Uber Eats
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
About The RoleUber’s regional marketing teams play a critical role when it comes to establishing deep connections with the markets and communities we operate in today. Representing the frontline of our business, regional marketers work closely with cross-functional regional partners (Comms, Policy, Ops and CommOps) to bring our products and brand strategy to life in-market. They collaborate with regional program management teams and global teams to define regional priorities in alignment with global priorities, owning region-specific marketing efforts.In this role, you’ll report to the Head of Co-Marketing, Uber Eats (US & Canada) and will be charged with developing and leading high growth, co-marketing partnerships & campaigns with our key strategic brands. What You'll Do
- Develop a deep knowledge of, and relationships with, our strategic merchant partners to intimately understand their business priorities (i.e. business targets, P&L priorities, audience segmentation, priority markets)
- Act as the primary co-marketing POC to collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Ops, Comms, Media, CRM, Creative) to develop marketing strategies to drive merchant growth
- Partner with external agencies and our restaurant partners to develop culture-shaping co-marketing campaigns
- Identify contextual and relevant marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities & partner priorities (major events, partnerships, seasonal moments, etc) to deliver campaigns or activations against them.
- Development of high-impact tactics across owned CRM channels
- Ensure alignment and timing of regional co-marketing activities with larger regional brand strategy and campaign execution
- 5+ years of generalist marketing experience
- Experience developing and driving holistic partnership/co-marketing strategies and end-to-end campaigns
- Strong business acumen and project management skills
- Ability to gather and analyze data to build reasoned strategies & measure effectiveness
- Good relationship management skills while engaging with partners across several different functions and brands
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A customer-centric approach – you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand!
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Brand marketing experience with budget accountability
- Experience strategically evaluating media channels, spend levels, reach and frequency and targeting to develop GTM plans.
- Track record of driving business success through Marketing, with a focus on leveraging audience insights and research to formulate GTM strategies.
- Fluency across the marketing mix - both in brand-building and direct response
- Deep CRM knowledge, including how to effectively speak to consumers and design creative for owned channels
- On the pulse of culture and able to identify and evaluate cultural opportunities and use them to develop breakthrough campaigns