Consumer Growth Strategy & Operations Manager, Uber Eats - Spain
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Madrid, Spain · Community of Madrid, Spain · Spain
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
About The RoleUber Eats is looking for an Strategy & Operations Manager in Spain for its Consumer Growth team based in Madrid. The mission of the Consumer Growth team is to make Uber Eats the preferred food delivery platform for customers across the 300 cities where we operate in Spain. To do so, we focus on growing & retaining consumers on the platform by optimizing every aspect of acquisition, engagement, membership, and pricing.The Strategy & Operations Manager role is key to supporting the growth of Uber Eats Spain and combines various skills such as project management, process creation, sophisticated data analytics, and daily interactions with City Managers, Brand, Finance, and our Product teams based in New York, San Francisco and Amsterdam. What You’ll Do
- Growth: be in charge of defining our growth strategy, implementing our promotional campaigns (segmenting, planning, budgeting, crafting CRM content), setting up A/B tests, and tracking their performance.
- Build and launch tools: create tools and processes that optimize growth vs. spend, and optimize customer pricing. For example, you could build a strategy to segment consumers based on ordering behavior that increases the efficiency of our promotion spend.
- Project Management: coordinate projects from their initial definition until their final implementation. Be responsible for defining and following the KPIs, and have the opportunity to collaborate with many different teams in Spain and across the world, ensuring alignment, quick execution - all while maintaining Uber’s high standards for operational performance!
- Data analysis: autonomously build your analyses in SQL and create flexible and scalable dashboards (on Excel/Google Sheets, Tableau, or Data Studio if you prefer) to measure the success of your projects.
- At least 3 years of professional experience, ideally in a start-up, consulting, or finance.
- Proficiency in English due to being exposed to our customers and people from across the globe. Proficiency in Spanish is preferred but not required: this can be helpful when interacting with external partners such as marketing agencies.
- Have an appetite for data and are confident with numbers.
- You love to build and optimize rigorous processes. Finding scalable solutions and being a champion of operational excellence is exciting to you.
- Are customer-obsessed, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep measurable insights, modeling, and experiments and are proficient in SQL. Bonus point if you already work with Python!