Mobility Marketing Manager, France
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, August 5, 2023
About The RoleOur team runs a 360° marketing offense across strategic pillars, continuously developing opportunities to leverage and amplify the Uber brand in France. Work is done in close collaboration with cross-functional teams, including local ops, media team, product, support, business development and comms team What You'll Do
- Strategy, creation and implementation of brand marketing campaigns (ATL, BTL and experiential) to drive brand favorability and business growth in France
- Manage multiple agencies (creative, social, media) to develop fully integrated campaigns based on local market context and insights
- Ensure alignment of market activities with global brand strategy
- Help manage partnerships with external third-parties, figuring out ways in which we can develop joint marketing activities and co-marketing plans.
- Partner with local agencies and global teams to develop and transcreate world class consumer marketing campaigns from start to finish with cut-through creative, intelligent media plans and strong measurement & learnings
- Work with research and analytics teams for measuring the incremental impact of campaigns to increase ROI of future marketing investments
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities and deliver campaigns or activations against them.
- Minimum 6+ years in consumer marketing or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related discipline. Advanced degree is a plus
- Ability to understand complex strategic concepts, and work across multiple functions and teams
- Experience managing creative and media agency partners
- Experience with ATL and BTL campaigns, bringing to life a global positioning to local markets
- Curiosity and creativity. You’re full of fresh ideas to promote the business and elevate the Brand
- High bar for quality, productivity, and delivering results
- Strong leadership presence and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Self-motivation and drive on projects. Ability to work independently and/or within a group setting to push projects to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication + presentation skills
- French and English fluency