Head of Consumer Growth, Uber Eats - Spain
Sales & Business Development
Madrid, Spain · Community of Madrid, Spain · Spain
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2023
About The RoleUber Eats is looking for a Head of Consumer Growth in Spain for its Growth team based in Madrid and Barcelona. The Growth Operations team is a pivotal engine to make Uber Eats the preferred food delivery platform for customers across the 300 cities where we operate in Spain. To do so, we focus on growing and retaining consumers on the platform by optimizing every aspect of acquisition, engagement, membership and pricing.This role is key to drive the growth of Uber Eats in Spain, and combines various skills such as project management, advanced data analytics and daily interactions with City Managers, Marketing, Finance and our Product teams based in New York, San Francisco and Amsterdam. What You Will Do
- Growth: you will be in charge of defining and leading our growth strategy in Spain, from the acquisition of new users to their weekly engagement and retention. You will have the P&L responsibility of different spend levers and will build operational plans to drive growth in Spain across all lifecycle stages and in the most efficient way possible.
- Project management: you will also manage projects such as optimizing our fee structure and our flagship membership program Uber One, or identifying new partnerships to fuel our consumer growth.
- Stakeholder management: you will coordinate and influence a variety of cross-functional teams (brand, performance marketing, business development, product…) to achieve shared strategic objectives.
- Data analysis: you will autonomously create your own analyses in SQL to find new insights on the behavior of consumers, and to create scalable dashboards to measure the success of your projects.
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience, ideally in a similar Growth role, or in consulting or finance.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English since you will be interacting with team members in Spain and will be exposed to our customers, but also with people from across the globe.
- You are customer obsessed and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You have an appetite for data and are comfortable with numbers.
- You love to build and optimize rigorous processes. Finding scalable solutions and being a champion of operational excellence are interesting to you.
- You have experience with quantitative data analysis, deep measurable insights, modeling, and experiments and are proficient in SQL. Bonus point if you already work with Python!