Senior Cloud Network Security Engineer | Amsterdam, Netherlands
North Denmark Region, Denmark · Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
About The RoleThe Sr Cloud Network Security Engineer serves as the security engineering subject matter expert for all cloud networks and reports to the Manager of Network Security. This role will provide technical expertise needed to design, implement and support day-to-day of cloud network security.Lead efforts to maintain complex and diverse network topology that must meet the needs of a challenging set of development, operations and business requirements. Demonstrating innovative approaches to solving the unique challenges encountered. This role ensures the security network integrity and continuity of the cloud across the enterprise and subsidiaries. What You Will Do
- Participate in global team environments, solving problems around the world.
- Define and ensure compliance with security policies, processes and standards to build a comprehensive Operational Technology security program
- Support Cloud Network Component in hybrid model with on-prem Network connectivity.
- Maintain expertise of industry standard and leading network security services and systems
- Maintain and create useful, accessible, network documentation that can be shared with internal users, other teams, and auditors.
- Continue to drive existing and establish new company wide security standards and practices
- Enable the business while maintaining a strong security posture within the industry best practices framework.
- Manage vendor relationships and proof of concept engagements.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of DNS records, DNS zones, & DNSSEC.
- 7+ years of NetSec Architecture experience with NGFW, Proxies, VPNs, NSM, and LBs
- 5+ years of Network Engineering experience (Cloud or traditional)
- 5+ years of hands on Cloud Architecture and engineering experience (ie: AWS, GCP, or OCI)
- 3+ years in a dedicated security engineering role
- 3+ years of general python or golang scripting experience
- Working knowledge hybrid cloud attack vectors, Network protocols and packet analysis
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and CI/CD
- Working knowledge of scalable and cross cloud provider secure and scalable solutioning
- Working knowledge of network routing, HTTP and API protocols security
- Working knowledge of networking securely with high bandwidth and availability requirements
- Working knowledge of project management and strong interpersonal skills
- Deep GCP and/or OCI network security experience
- Strong understanding of OSI layers
- Automation and Integration knowledge
- Red Team or Blue Team / Attack Analyst background