Head of North America Marketing, Uber for Business
Marketing & Communications
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2023
Uber is helping transform how businesses run by solving transportation and logistics challenges on a worldwide scale. The solutions we create position us to be the next growth engine for Uber. Our marketing team tells compelling stories to drive awareness and adoption of solutions that change how the business world moves. Job SummaryWe''re looking for an expert B2B leader to drive accelerated growth across North America, our largest region. You’ll own Marketing’s full role in supporting the region - developing local strategies, building category leadership, driving field marketing and demand generation and establishing critical metrics to show contribution to the overall business. To be successful, you need deep expertise in how to reach a business audience and what levers to use across the funnel, and can influence business investments to support priority activities. This role will be directly responsible for strategy, planning and execution, partnering closely with the Regional GM, and Sales and Account Management teams. What You''ll Do
- Build and own the strategic marketing plan to drive demand and grow usage across Mid-Market and Enterprise customers.
- Build lead generation and account-based-marketing programs to source new leads, support named account lists and engage customers after they''re onboarded.
- Own the events strategy for sponsored and hosted engagements and all higher touch activities including webinars.
- Influence the development of local content from thought leadership to sales collateral.
- Partner closely with Sales to align on priorities, enable them to meet their business objectives and regularly review performance.
- Measure the impact of work by establishing the right metrics, crafting reports and communicating results with leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Lead and develop an impactful team of B2B marketing professionals.
- Be a leader with a point of view who finds new ways to engage with companies and establish Uber as a key business partner.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a B2B marketing role owning regional or global growth targets.
- Expertise in partnering with sales teams to drive leads, accelerate pipeline and deliver revenue.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional skills to collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product teams.
- Strategic mentality including the ability to see and communicate the big picture in a way that inspires your team and others.
- Ability to influence and bring others together to achieve goals.
- Analytical with a data-driven mentality and experience reporting results across the business.
- A passion for building teams, developing people and creating strong culture.