Product Operations Manager - Uber for Business
são paulo, state of são paulo, brazil
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Uber for Business has one goal - to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is rapidly expanding and positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber through different products. About The RoleThe fundamental goal of Product Operations is to ensure we create the right products to move our business forward. Product Operations Managers work closely with cross-functional partners to surface, prioritize, test, roll out, and iterate on products.---- What the Candidate Will Do ----In this role, you will be responsible for creating a magical business rider experience. You'll help the rider in the car be more productive and happier, and the company behind the ride gets the most out of every business project.
- Define the operating structure and processes to implement and scale product strategy
- Facilitate regular communications with Tech and Business Leadership on product vision and progress
- Advise Product teams throughout the product life cycle on the business implications and global feasibility of the product portfolio
- Develop an end-to-end product business plan and project-manage Ops teams on implementation
- Ensure functional partners (Legal, Tax, Policy, Support, etc) are aligned on key objectives for the product and collaborate with partner teams to prepare the Uber business for product launches
- Track core business metrics and identify key problem areas and/or geographies impacted by the product post-launch
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to advise product improvement
- Minimum 4 years of experience in operations, business consulting, finance, or a similar analytical role
- Ability to use data to inform and support critical decisions.
- Leadership experience
- Prior experience working on global projects, or in an international setting
- SQL Proficiency
- Economics or quantitative experience is a plus
- Strategic alignment, able to bring key partners across functions together
- Ability to foster collaboration and facilitate teamwork
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to engage internal and external customers
- Deep understanding of the user experience
- A desire to learn, highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?