Sr. Strategy Ops Manager - Enterprise Sales
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Uber Eats is an on-demand app and website that helps bring millions of people around the world the things they want, at the tap of a button. We partner with over 60,000 restaurants and merchants in more than 330 cities and cities across the UK and Ireland. From specialty local favourites to national brand names, groceries to household essentials and more, Uber Eats has what you want when you want it—with an average delivery time of 30 minutes. About The RoleUber Eats is looking for a Sr. Strategy Ops Manager to accelerate our sales efforts and make Uber Eats the platform of choice for the UK's most beloved brands. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical and a strong problem solver. The candidate will work directly with the Head of Enterprise Sales to strengthen our proposition and operationalise our sales function, including but not limited to building business cases for pitch processes, creating pitch materials, building tools for pipeline management and performance, and building financial models to inform decision making. What You’ll Do
- Planning & Analytics: Ownership of tracking, benchmarking and driving insights of Enterprise Sales metrics through reporting tools and in various governance forums
- Deal support: Supporting the Enterprise Sales team to find opportunities and deliver data-driven recommendations. Support will include providing industry insights, developing pitch decks, building business cases and developing financial models to inform negotiations.
- Business planning: Support strategic planning efforts for the Enterprise Sales team, including leading quarterly target setting and driving forward our planning processes and other cadence / governance forums.
- Strategy: Develop and be responsible for a full roadmap of initiatives to increase our sales efficiency and impact of our commercial teams
- 5+ years of solid analytical experience gained in a tech company, finance, operational management or consulting (analytics track).
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of results. You are constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimise for better results.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; from framing the opportunity, to designing workstreams, to sharpening the recommendations
- Strong quantitative skills. Must be proficient on Excel/Google Sheets, Advanced SQL is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience interpreting data and communicating results in a structured output, e.g., C-suite ready slide decks.
- Positive and team-orientated "can-do" approach!
- Able to work and drive action cross-functionally and collaboratively with proven stakeholder management.