Head of Supply Growth, Japan Mobility
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamBy joining our Japan Mobility organization, you’ll get to tackle unique and stimulating problems that require deep strategic thinking to deliver for our customers. You have an impact on customers in Japan and around the world. This could include building a strategy for creating a more sustainable future for mobility to discovering the best way to increase Taxi rider engagement through our membership program. We #GoGetIt and are the proud market leaders on reigniting the Japan Mobility & Taxi industry. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. We need to ensure that we are growing all sides of our marketplace (merchants, driver partners), so that we can provide the best customer experience possible for our consumers, as well as facilitating growth and earnings for our merchants and drivers. About The RoleThe Mobility Operations team is responsible for bringing Uber's vision to life in Japan. They are responsible for strategy creation, and execution for our Driver and Rider focused activities. Operations are all about running our business with executional excellence and helping our driver-partners and riders get the most out of the Uber platform.We seek an experienced Senior Sales Lead to holistically own strategic projects to grow taxi fleets partnerships and vehicle supply on our platform. Your Impact In Role
- Building relationships with the senior leadership of taxi companies, boosting our fleet and driver acquisition, engagement and retention efforts, tailoring our value proposition to driver needs, and deciding on a new product launch approach and timeline.
- Represent Uber and build relationship with potential taxi company partners
- Connect with senior taxi company leadership to increase driver engagement and supply
- Develop and lead Uber's supply growth strategy in Japan
- Hands-on management of successful Sales and Account Management members
- B2B Sales strategy development
- At least 8 years of sales experience dealing with traditional Japanese industries
- Experience with operations, analytics and data driven CRM programs is a plus
- Proven ability to train and guide sales team members in selling techniques
- Proven record of working with the local and regional cross-functional teams using both in Japanese and English.
- Fluent-level Japanese and Business-level English