Head of Enterprise (Large-Accounts), Uber Eats - Portugal
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
About The RoleUber Eats launched in Portugal in November 2017 and is now the most downloaded Food Delivery App. It is amongst the largest markets for Uber in EMEA and continues to be a focal point for growth. We are available in 100+ cities, delivering from over 8,000 stores (restaurants and others) and growing quickly!We are hiring a Head of Enterprise to build relationships with Portugal’s biggest restaurants and merchants and double the business in the next 2-3 years. As the Head of Enterprise, you'll be accountable for scaling our portfolio of lighthouse and mature accounts. This includes leading our sales efforts and negotiations with Enterprise accounts, defining the right processes, and crafting differentiated growth strategies ensuring the best experience for our partners. This role reports directly to the GM of Portugal and part of the leadership team. What You'll Do
- Relationship Management: nurture current enterprise accounts from Burger King to Portugalia to help their business succeed!
- Strategic: how do we increase the impact of our account management team across a limited number of strategic merchants? Partner with Account Managers on complex commercial agreements with global restaurant partners.
- Analytical: understand the country priorities, how to operationalise the strategy and measure it’s impact through metrics e.g. trip completion rates, defect rates, delivery times etc
- Leadership: develop and retain a high-performing team of 4+ Account Managers who are passionate about driving growth for our restaurant partners
- Stakeholder Management: collaborate internally with teams such as Restaurant Operations, User Operations, Community Operations and Marketing teams
- Operate in a way that is aligned with Uber’s cultural values and be a champion for diversity and inclusion in your decision making
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ideally, industry experience in consulting, banking, retail, tech, consumer goods
- Strong operational rigour. Ability to understand the impact of decisions in the short, medium and long term.
- Ability to solve complex problems and define new processes
- Excellent analytical skills with datadriven decision making and utilising tools for the purpose of data modelling in excel/GSheets
- Strong judgment and critical thinking skills to priorisite effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in business/economics or engineering related field
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Prior experience managing a team
- Enterprise sales experience with large B2B companies
- Master’s degree or MBA
- SQL or other data tools