Customer Experience Platform Agent [Technical Support]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
At Slack, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide them with the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one.
This is a role that requires a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Slack's customers happy, productive, and ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with the product development team to share customer feedback and insights and to test new features before release to help us build the most compelling product for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively resolve enquiries from our Japanese customers in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner. Supporting customers in Japanese will be the main focus, but also occasionally provide support to the customers in Korea as well as managing internal communications in English.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the wider team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams.
- Collaborate with the product development and QA teams to test new features and bug fixes and surfacing meaningful customer feedback.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
What you should have:
- You possess strong, confident, and exacting communication skills, particularly in writing in these languages.
- Japanese :
- fluent in speaking, reading, and writing
- comfortable reading and writing in English,
- speaking would be a plus
- Business level Korean would be a huge plus.)
- Japanese :
- You care deeply and genuinely about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have previously worked with customer support for a web-based software. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making our customers happy.
- You have strong knowledge on OAuth, Single Sign On, software development life cycle, and/or network.
- You have working knowledge of API and how to call them using cURL and/or a tool and working experience in supporting customers using them.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- You are a phenomenal team player and willing to put others first.
- You have a university degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You have experience working in some form of technical support.
- You have experience working in global environment with colleagues in multiple countries.
- Proficiency in Korean
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.